2 – Why You Should Use Social Media To Market Your Business
It’s a commonly asked question – Why should I use social media to market my business? In this episode of The Social Dentist, Dr. Desiree Yazdan breaks down why you should use social media for marketing. The first patient Dr. Yazdan saw from Instagram signed up for a $12,000 treatment plan, and it didn’t cost her anything to acquire that patient. Not only is using your social media platforms for marketing your healthcare business free, it can create brand awareness and keep your business in the forefront of your clients’ minds. Using social media as a marketing tool will increase traffic to your website and you will attract more serious patients who are ready for treatment from you. It is never too late to start experimenting with marketing on social media, especially since it’s low risk and free. Dr. Yazdan makes it easy for you to get started on social media with 30 ready-to-use Instagram captions that you can access HERE: www.dryazdan.com/2. Let Dr. Yazdan know what’s working for you and what isn’t, ask her any questions you have to help grow your following. Reach out on instagram @dryazdan, connect on Facebook, and sign up for the valuable newsletter.
Links Mentioned in Episode 2:
About Dr. Yazdan
- What is the Fastest Way to Whiten My Teeth in Newport Beach?
- 6 Resolutions For Healthier Teeth This Year
- Tooth – Safe Holiday Treats For Your Smile This Season
- Give Yourself the Gift of Dental Veneers
- 6 Things You Need To Know About ICON White Spot Removal
- Bonding and Contouring: Minor Smile Adjustments Make A HUGE Impact
- White Spots vs. Dark Spots on Teeth
- Episode 160 – Is People Pleasing Stunting Your Growth
- Episode 159 – Grow with the Gram vs Coaching
- Ceramic Crowns vs. Dental Veneers