I know I’ve written a blog on this before, but I still get so many questions about whether or not activated charcoal is safe to use for teeth whitening, and if it actually works. ?Watch this video for some more clarity, and also, if you missed the original blog post, you can find that here.
Does Activated Charcoal Whiten Teeth? Is It Safe?
About Dr. Yazdan
- What is the Fastest Way to Whiten My Teeth in Newport Beach?
- 6 Resolutions For Healthier Teeth This Year
- Tooth – Safe Holiday Treats For Your Smile This Season
- Give Yourself the Gift of Dental Veneers
- 6 Things You Need To Know About ICON White Spot Removal
- Bonding and Contouring: Minor Smile Adjustments Make A HUGE Impact
- White Spots vs. Dark Spots on Teeth
- Episode 160 – Is People Pleasing Stunting Your Growth
- Episode 159 – Grow with the Gram vs Coaching
- Ceramic Crowns vs. Dental Veneers